Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Quick Fix "It-Aint-Come-Out-Right-Rescue-Me! " Hairdo. (Patent Pending. LOL)


When my style attempts and over night sets go haywire... usually its because my hair is still wet or my parts are just outta control.. I have 0 time to fuss over wayward hair. So, as promised, here is my step by step guide to  my staple hairdo I don to just get out the house and still be cute. ( If I dont put on the straight Mary Swang wig.)

Step 1. Start with the front. Make a hump by grabbing a triangle shaped portion of the front of your hair and twist once or twice, making a puff in the front by your hair line. secure toward the middle of your head.

Step 2. loosely twist ( NOT FLAT TWIST) each side of your hair, securing in the vicinity of the back of your head. Note: You really can just pin as far back as you want, just make it so that the untwisted ends will fit into a ponytail holder.

Step 3. make the same triangle twist with the rest (The back ) of your hair.

Step 4. Make a bun with a ponytail holder on the rest of your hair. Note: This can be done on straight or twistout hair. When its a twist out, usually I dont need a ponytail holder, I just get creative and keep pinning hair into the "bun shape" until it stays up there. (TON of pins. lol think: Witch in the bugs bunny cartoons with the flyaway hair pins)

Voila!
Optional Embellishment: 1 yard of ribbon from Michaels. Tied into a bow and because I am not that skilled at bow tying.. pinned into place as if the bow is just made that way. Take that, gravity. ;)



YAY!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...