Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sooo I'm not the happiest...



Last night I conditioner rinsed and retwisted for the interview with a recruiter I thought I had this morning. ( Turns out it was passed Baltimore, at the state line almost into Pennsylvania!! Sorry... no. ) I did what I learned this weekend, twisted down, close to my head. Even did some tighter, smaller twisting around the crown of my head to prevent the "frizzy around the beginings of the braids" look. Here are my results: 

So it looks cute right? No. I'm not happy because I did my hair DAMP.. NOT wet. I towel dried and everything. Sat under the daggon dryer for weeks last night! lol (Well ok. 45 min) But then AGAIN for (25) min this morning! STILL had damp curls that refused to stop frizzing with every touch - of all plaaces - in the BACK. the front was completely dry and behaving. THATS why this picture is cropped. The back is mostly frizzy curls, saved by the fact that this is the curlier, more 3c part of my hair. Still. I was very irritated to find that 9 hours of air dry time - including 1 hour and change (my math sucks)... and it was STILL wet??! Maybe my hair is TOO thick. Maybe henna is a bad idea since its supposed to thicken the hair and weigh down the curl. My hair is finely textured actually.. just dense and packed. SIGH. Hurry up curl formers.   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...