Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shopaholic Confessions!

Since my birthday has just passed... I gave myself a pass to shop!!! I went to Arundel Mills, and Tysons Corner! I’ve added some flirty 30 to my wardrobe! Operation: Wardrobe Upgrade has happened as a bday present to myself, and MAN was it a blast! I hit Arundel Mills and Tyson’s corner like we were fighting, and I may still have some more to do! Lol I think I need a shoe upgrade! So far here are some of the items I purchased:







Black Wedge over-the-knee boots AND Brown Suede Wedge booties from Bakers!
Leopard ( YEP!) print High heeled dress boots from Charlotte Russe!

Purple Amethyst collar shirt and a pale pink v-neck sweater from NY&Co! Lots of gold/brown bangles and earrings with pink in them! Grey Plaid, b/w houndstooth and black pin striped work pants from NY&Co! Yay former employee!







Lol This killer awesome houndstooth grey blazer with ruche ¾ length sleeves that I L-O-V-E from Charlotte Russe!!






I am now an OYIN girl! I love the burnt sugar pomade my cousin just gave me for my bday! It smells so yummy and really does give a soft smooth, supple hold to curly ends and baby hairs. Yay!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...