Saturday, January 28, 2012

FLEXI LOVE AFFAIR

Hey chicas!

Love love love lovveeee this new do!

..so I have done the flexees before but I think this is the first time doing it right!  This time i did it on an old flexi set about 6 days old, instead of fresh out the wash. I had skipped moisterizing the whole week- wait lemme 'splain!! -my curls were lookin so good!   the lacio lacio really had my hair feeling moist n soft. My scalp needed moisture, so i admit i was being naughty, but the hair was fine...non greasy!

To make up for the product-free week, i heavy handedly applied Miss Jessies Curly Merengue and shea butter, especially on the ends.  i flat twisted the front sides and back in to 4 twists about 3/4 down and twirled the rest around my fingers in the flexi shape. Left the middle alone, just pulled into a soft pony on top of my head. ( just lazy. Lol didnt feel like tryna sleep on flexis) pinned twists up around the pony and pinapple wrapped in a satin scarf. Sleeped. Woke up...

Beautiful fat curls - loverr it!!

..ps I love the casual pony too! #NEWSTAPLE





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...