Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Still Going Strong HOORAY! - Quick Update on Indigestion and Anxiety disorder

Real Quick:

It has been a long time since I had a really bad anxiety attack. Like months. I had some dizziness last month, due to my cold and ear infec, but I'm all good now. This month I continue to feel dizzy whenever something is off-kilter with my body or stress... but other than that, the indigestion theory is really working well. Anytime I feel something ( arm or chest pain, overpowering dizziness)   I just note where the pain is and assess whether it could be over tiredness, dehydration or indigestion. Usually, it is indigestion, and I have incorporated ginger and/or peppermint teas, peppermint altoids and tums to alternate for this type of discomfort. Trying to drink lots of water is something I'm doing also, because it really puts my mind to rest when I'm going to sleep, since studies show you are much less likley to have a heart attack while sleeping by simply drinking a glass of water. ( I know... Jeez Maya. lol right. These are the things I think about!! LOL )

Any way,  it has TRULY been a blessing to find something that works! If you have anxiety disorder, or know anyone that does,  I cant say enought how much it helps to know the facts and to feed the mental drama with good facts and consistent healthy choices.

Amen and good day!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...