Thursday, October 20, 2011

Curlformers, Rods and ... Bears


So I've been fascinated by this new "curlformers" idea. I must share the link AGAIN for the millionth time because I havent yet on this blog. :)




Totally gonna try this this weekend. Cant wait!! There is another style I want to try  Rods at the ends of twist outs ( along with henna for darkening and curl stretching ) So here are my inspirations for those as well!

THIS chick is not the inspiration I had. But this is the style done on hair thats about the same length as mine. I will post my own pics, no worries.

THIS is from CURLYNIKKI.COM do not steal!! :) I just wanted to show you the henna inspiration I had! go to her website to see how she does it! I'm gonna try henna maybe next weekend. I'm scared to do it myself tho, thinking I may have to enlist my BFF, The Greatest Stylist Ever.

Ok so.. that is all for the day dahhhlinks. I will update about how my curlformers adventure went!

Coming Soon: Curlformers Update
Next : 10 Braids, Rolled Bottom do.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...