Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Curly Nikki | Natural Hair Styles and Curly Hair Care: I Greased My Hair and I Liked It!

Curly Nikki Natural Hair Styles and Curly Hair Care: I Greased My Hair and I Liked It!

Sooo I think this may be the advice I needed to get off the "oil" train. I will admit... Grease DOES do my hair better than the oil did. My reason for oiling tho was not because of the grease stigma, but because when I had locs the ONLY product I used was Doo Gro tea tree oil. My hair grew like weeds! My dry hair issue was history! When I unravelled, I used the tea tree and leave in Cantu conditioner after washing, and blowdried straight before flat-ironing. It grew but my ends were awful. Plus I was weaving off and on, so my hair had time to be left alone. I think what I'm gonna do is go back to the oil and Cantu, get my ends clipped regularly, and perhaps add some castor oil or olive oil butter/whipped product for moisture for my nightly dry retwists if needed.

Yay Grow out! Week one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...