Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"O" Ok...

Hee Hee... my title is corny. What it is about is a book I stumbled across yesterday. This book Food Beverage and Supplement Lists for Blood Type O is fascinating!

"Type O was the first blood type, the type O ancestral prototype was a canny, aggressive predator. Aspects of the Type O profile remain essential in every society even to this day – leadership, extroversion, energy and focus are among their best traits. Type O’s can be powerful and productive, however, when stressed Type O’s response can be one of anger, hyperactivity, and impulsivity. When Type O wiring gets crossed, as a result of a poor diet, lack of exercise, unhealthy behaviors or elevated stress levels, Type O’s are more vulnerable to negative metabolic effects, including insulin resistance, sluggish thyroid activity, and weight gain. When you customize your life to Type O’s strengths you can reap the benefits of your ancestry. Your genetic inheritance offers you the opportunity to be strong, lean, productive, long-lived and optimistic."

It goes on in detail in the book, talking about the 14 food groups ( Jeez I thought there were like 5 lol ) And what to stay away from verses what is highly effective. It uses terms like "Highly beneficial" for foods that act like a medicine. And "Avoid" for foods that act like poison. ( "Neutral" for foods that just act like foods.) I'm really learning a lot, funny thing is, I'm so hypochondriac-erry I'm not really SURE I'm a type O. I rememeber seeing it once and thinking, oh cool I can donate to anyone. Universal. Great. But I have an appt, so I'll find out soon!
I'm excited tho. I like this little store I got the book from. A cute little nutritional healing store that carries essential oils also. I got some almond oil for my hair and some grapeseed oil for the kids' skin issues. Worked wonders!

What's your blood type? Find out what your traits are, and foods that are best for you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...