Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Measure of Faith

[NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on doubt and a lack of faith, because the Word says: "God has dealt to each one [every person] a measure of faith." (Romans 12:3) ]

Recently "lack of faith" or fear of the lack rather, has been my "excuse" for not being very focused on my church life. I havent been reading. I havent been studying. I have only been living. Existing. Taking up space and counting my blessings. I need to go to church. I know. I need to get these boys to church. I know. I've incorporated a "Talk about God and why we are thankful" day on sundays to try to make up for the lack of church with the boys. I know its not good enough. I know. Since I know these things, I must have some faith. I must have it embedded in my soul someplace, written on my harddrive that God and church are right. Not just good but RIGHT. So I can no longer use fear of doubt, or lack of faith as an excuse not to go or listen, or at least study.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...