Thursday, October 20, 2011

POTTIES AND PINE CONES


So I have Boys. And in any way they can.... they STINK. lol Purposely I think. At any given time, they could smell like feet, sweaty socks, football, outside, armpits ( my 8 year old), grass stains, and other interesting stinks. Lately I've been mostly upset about the fact that they seem to have adopted a religon that forbids them to flush the toilet after use. IT IS MOST ANNOYING. Especially when one comes home to be slapped in the face by the bathroom aroma. Their toliet gets a good bleaching once a week, and strong peppermint ( strong but non toxic and all natural!) Dr. Bronners soap cleaning every other day it seems. No use. The dudes dont aim well. Soooo I went back to my girl scout days and rememebered that pine cones can just about absorb ANY smell. Thats why they were used in outhouses! Soooo: 


I wanted to be creative about it, cant just have outhouse couture in the 21st century. I found some pretty wooden baskets at Michael's Craft Store, and some yummy cinnamon scented pinecones. I strategically placed them in their bathroom. ( Other places I thought of were beside the toilet, and on the sink!) Hooray!
It is now week 2 of the pine cone commode-de-stinker experiment - and the boys bathroom smells like cinnamon and toothpaste! WOOT!


Good Luck Mommies!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...