Wednesday, November 23, 2011

OH yeah, Giggity Giggity: The Jamila is HERE.

 My Henna is here!! My Henna is here!! YAAAY!! :)  I will begin with watching the Curly Nikki video AGAIN for the 1,000th time for the how-to specifics, and while I'm "working from home today".. I shall do my skin and hair test. I am taking harvested hair from my hair brush ( which I am about to do RIGHT now when I detangle! ) and then make the henna GLOSS batch AND a full strength batch. I'm not doing the full water henna right now, but because I want to gradually build up to that with enough glosses, but I still want to see how my hair reacts, tolerance and color-wise. (I know there wont be any visible results of the other benefits until the 3rd or 4th application). Here are my tests for both batches:

- Underside of forearm ( Allergist suggested) 4 hour test.
- Lock of harvested hair 
            - BEFORE dye release and leave in for 4 hrs.
           - After dye release ( letting the batch sit for 4hrs)
            -Overnight leave in before dye release 
            - Overnight leave in AFTER dye release.

My Henna Gloss and the Full strength hair swatches. Leaving in the Ziploc bag for 9 hours .


Stay Tuned for results and pics!!

~Maya

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...