Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Curly Nikki | Natural Hair Styles and Curly Hair Care: Herbal Remedies- Rosemary for Growth

Curly Nikki Natural Hair Styles and Curly Hair Care: Herbal Remedies- Rosemary for Growth: by Shanti of A Curls Best Friend Antoinette's Results of a Rosemary Rinse Before Pantene, Queen Helene and Head and Shoulders, women turn...




I tried Rosemary last night! Just got some out of the spice cabinet and steeped like tea for about 20 min. I then rinsed thru the front of my hair where the dryness ( and dirt...lol this is an 8th day flexi set and it is TUESDAY, chile. I am NOT a mid week washer. Hmph! ) is most prevalent. * smart moment!! * I used an old pointed top doo-gro scalp oil container to keep the rinse only on the front of my hair. The rest of my still-poppin flexi set, I pulled away into a pony tail. Worked! It seems my problem area is right at the crown of my head. So the rinse smelled great and I got the area nice and clean... and I started to think today... what if I just ditched shampoo alltogether and used rosemary rinse? Hmm... Everyone else is ditching shampoo! Why not?

Lets see how long this "quickie clean" lasts for my scalp.

;) Ciao

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...