Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Henna Update - First of the moooooonth....



Pausing from my Flexi-Swagginess... Think I'm ready to HENNA again! :)
So I did one henna gloss back in November ( or october or something ) and swore that I would give it another try. I didnt get the "unbelieveable softness" that everyone else raves about, but I do see the color and shine. NOW my hair, 3 months later, is very soft, full and pliable. Where, 3 months ago, it was behaving as if there were something coating the strands that was actually heavy enough to make it act "sticky". Since then I have had 2 protien treatments with my 6 week trims, and I love my hair. I want to do another henna ( instead of leaving well enough alone, right! ) just to see if I can get those pretty results everyone is talking about.

By the by I do have a confession: I never did use the indigo. SO glad I only bought 3 packs. I dont think I'm ready for it yet. Think I wanna do a few more henna glosses and just see how things go. I'm afraid of blue hair. Plus I love how shiny red and highlight-ery (hush!) the henna makes my hair. I had highlights years before that were naturally created by just being in the sun ( top front of my hair) and now they are a pretty auburn. :)

My plan is to do the Curly Nikki or the Mop Top Maven henna gloss this weekend. Cant wait! Stay tuned! :)

                                                       Here's MopTop Maven's Tutorial


Ciao! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...