Monday, February 13, 2012

Interview hair and my NEXT style!!

So the interview went well :) I did a quick flexi with like 15 rods and pulled it to the side. See?:





Yay! Also, I'm looking redder and redder with this henna. I'm really thinking indigo is happening SOON. This weekend I will be skiing for the first time, and I dont have time for all that, so I will need to think of a nice self sufficient style that gets cuter with more wear... Whats that? FLEXIS you say?? LOL Yeppers! haha! Probably do a side sweep and then by the end of the trip end up in a pony on top. I have earmuffs so it wont get smushed by the hat! :)




 I found a new style on KaiRox ( youtube ) that I LOVEERRRRR!!I love her site because her hair texture is very similar to mine where it is thick, fine, straight, wavy and curly all at once with lots of shine when stretched or heated straight, but a tendency to look a lil fuzzy unmanipulate. This time she uses 18 JUMBO flexis and I have just GOTTA try this.

 I've done this before with straightened hair and the flat iron, so I have an idea of what it looks like on me. Her hair is probably about 4-5 inches longer tan mine though, so I think mine will be bigger but not hang as long. Either way I will wait untill next weekend to experiment with this style! I know I have some ORS (organic root stimulator lock and twist gel) somewhere in my product junkie closet, so I will have to try that with my flexis and see if I like it. It seems like it would be sticky. I used to use it with my locs ( years ago... and yes I still have the big ole jar I bought back then... so its rather booger-like in consistency ( EW!) and I should probably purchase more huh? lol Will do. Will post pictures!


XO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...