Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Not bad!

Ok wait, the post before said that my henna was, well... less than splendiferous. On the contrary - it was sooooo easy this time. Here was my mix:

Hair Happy Herbal Essence, or whatever the name is
Olive oil
Rosemary
Honey
Dash of Cinnamon ( smell!)
Chammomile Tea

The difference this time was the honey, olive oil and rosemary. My hair rinsed out SOOOO easily. Like the water really ran clear a lot faster this time. Also, my hair was still "sticking" to itself, as if it had jagged edges, not like there was a sticky substance. But a but less than last time. I find the color a little unappealing. I left the henna mix in for only 4 hours this time, because I wasnt crazy about changing the already-kinda-ashy brownish red. It still gave my hair an even ashier tone. I may do the indigo after all. I just hope that its color and not dryness... else Ima have ashy black hair too! lol

With the flexi twists I did the half set again, 15-20 flexis, flat twisting the parts that were close to the scalp. Easy peasy. I also added some Argan oil to my wet hair before the sheabutter/lacio lacio leave in/Jamaican Mango and lime lock and twist setting lotion mix. <-- say that 3 times! The Argan oil is a BEAST, I tell you. Curly Nikki wasnt lying when she said it would save the world, babysit her kids and make Obama president again. This oil is the truth! I put a SMALL amount on my hands and rubbed it onto my hair and it was SOOOO soft. #newstaple

Only regrets this time... dry hair. Dry ashy hair. I may have to go old school and press n oil tonight. Gotta Interview! lol YAY!

Wish me luck! XO 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...