Thursday, October 20, 2011

Buh Bye iPhone, Hello Samsung Galaxy S2! (Review)

So I just tossed my iPhone ( AT&T was too expensive and the service was horrible!) and caved to the Android craze. I did it. I got the green booger man. I did it big tho, I got the newest, coolest most REASONABLY priced ( lol) phone out. The new Samsung Galaxy S2 for Sprint. I hate verizon with a passion, and TMobile is a joke with coverage, so Sprint won me over with the great 69.99 unlimited everything plan - and they have service underground! WOOT!


Pros:
  • Love the color!! It literally leaps off the page!
  • Love the reversible camera. I really think this is the only feature that was a must-have for me.
  • It IS fast! I dont really have to wait for things like Youtube vids and facebook.
  • Gchat video is Awesome! Clear and better than Skype!
  • Tons of apps.. all the same stuff iphone has. Why did I get an iphone again?
The only Cons so far are:
  • Battery life sucks. ( What else is new.)
  • Sometimes the apps freeze and crash. ( Again.. no phone seems to be exempt)
  • Couldnt figure out how to connect the phone and the PC sync program Kies.  Running windows XP Downloaded Kies and installed driver…etc. I was Able to see Samsung Andriod Phone in my device manager, however not in “My computer”. When connecting the mobile to PC using original USB I get the message “Reconnect the device in Samsung Kies (PC Studio) mode. Current connection mode not supported by Kies” FIX: that error message meant I had USB debugging enabled. disconnected phone from PC, navigate to menu>settings>applications>development and uncheck "USB debugging". Replug Phone. Works!
Answer Credited to this website!   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...