Friday, October 21, 2011

Curlformerrrrrrs!!! They are HERE!

I'm SO doing them TA-NIGHT. lol #excited. Soooo super super excited!! This also marks day one of my regimen that I will be starting. So wish me curls and luck! Here is the Regiment ( Swiped from Curly Nikki's post below! )

•Wash with moisterizing Poo ( Aussie Moist ) And Condition while detangling with Aussie Moist Condish
• Apply a layer of oil (Olive and Almond) .

•Section hair into two halves .
•Working from the nape of my neck to the front, I section out one piece at a time. I apply a bit of leave-in (Giovanni or something not sticky or buttery) and put in the CurlFormer.
•Leave in until dry... 12 hours in my case. (No Friday Partying for me! Movie night kiddies!
•Carefully remove one roller at a time.
•Finger comb (with oily hands) and bun.
•Once a week ... heated oil/moisturizer treatment with my hoodie dryer..


PICS TOMORROW!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...