Friday, October 21, 2011

Creating My Regimen for the GOC

"Grow Out Challenge"

At this point my hair (straightened) is about "Tilt-your-head-back-bra-strap-length". You know back in the day when as little girls we'd say " Ohh my hair is down my back," and proceed to lean back enough for our braids to reach a backbone. lol . But honestly, since I'm not planning on straightening until trim- time... the only length that matters is the curly one! At this point, I'm at chin length with out any stretching, and mid-neck/nape when twisted out  in the back ( stretched) but still earlobe length in the front. My goal is to be collar bone all over in 6 months. Can I do it!!??

Follow along with me! I will be posting 3 week length checks and   posting pics of protective styles regularly... stay tuned!! :)


BTW --
Absolutely loved this post from CurlyNikki. I'm SO gonna start my GOC ( Grow Out Challenge) with the  "dry bunnin" routine. I know my hair likes to be wet but its fall/winter and I'm not catching pnuemonia fooling with wet tresses! Enjoy!


Me, bunnin!

Back that Bun up!

Curly Nikki Natural Hair Styles and Curly Hair Care: Creating Your Regimen for the GOC:  Hola Chicas! I've initiated and participated in many a natural hair challenge over the years. I've bunned, baggied, deep treated ...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...