Thursday, November 10, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAMIKA PRATT JACKSON!!!

SAD because I am doing my daily calendar update ( which is never at the same time per day, mind you) and I am realizing that in my rush this morning, I forgot to wish my BFF a happy 30th bday. My phone is DEAD and my work internet only lets me blog. No Facebook. I can tweet but I dont think she's on Twitter anymore... no Gmail to even send her an email or get her phone number from the contacts box. LOUD SIGH.

SO in hopes that she will eventually click the link that I am going to be able to post until like 2 years from now.. LOL OK like in an hour when I get off...

S is for the SENSITIVE person she really is, even though she's tough as nails on the outside.
H is for the HAIR that she hooks up on the DIZZAILY and is a BEAST at it too
A is for the AWESOME mother that she is, who's kids eat healthier than chubby kids at fat camp!
M is for the MODESTY it takes to be a TRUE friend. She is able to humble herself for even the pettiest of disagreements, to hug and smile and get it over with for the sake of loving her friend.
I   is for the INCONCEIVABLE amount of times I've thought about how much I admire her.
K is for the KICK ASS work ethic she has, and how rich I'd be if I had a dollar for every business venture she's started!! :)
A is for the ABSOLUTE best lesson I've ever learned in friendship - she taught me this: Fake people will eventually take themselves out of the equation, no fuss, no fight... smile and nod and move on with no problem - because they never cared in the first place. REAL friends will fight for their place in your life because even though loving you is hard work, its worth the fight.

. I love you too SHAM!!

Fav Morbidly funny and Mushy Friend Quote:

"there are going to be times in your life when
all you want to do is lay down in the middle of the
road during rush hour. just know that no matter
how many times you feel like laying there, no matter how long you need to lay there....

i will always be there to block traffic for you." 
 
Red Hearts

Click here to getImages &
Red Hearts Pictures - Pictures

2 comments:

Shamika said...

Omg this brought tears to my eyes! This was so touching. I love u girl. Forever and always.

Maya said...

Aint no mountain high enough!!!! :*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...