Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New New

Ni Hao Chicas!

Its been a week or so... Catch up with me!!

I've been:
 Poofy Curls

Loved this style because its all me. All my curl. No heat, no straighteners, just me. Stretched, yes, but I still love it. I  call it "sexy bedtime hair!" LOL I love it. Experiment Experience: Next time I will use less oil and try some grease ( dun dun DUN). I know grease is supposed to be Taboo.. but it worked on my hair as a kid. I have pretty much the same hair dont I? Well no.. my curls are looser now. And my hair is not as thick. And my stylist ( The best Stylist in the world) says she's going to cut me with my 3.99 jar of Indian Hemp Blue Magic I just bought. :) 


Straightenededed
Yea. I did it. No heat for like 3 months, but I needed a trim. I still did a protective style tho! "wha me dooo"!!! Love it! Experiment Experience: Next time I'm two strand twisting the top to get a similar, no-heat wavy look.

And here's my new idea!! DANAAAAAHH!! 




I can easily attain this style with curlformers.. with or without stretching. I think this time I may wear it without stretching the first day, but then put in 10 braids and sleep on it ( and some blue magic yay! ) to really get the wavy look for the next day.Yep Corrine, you just got jocked. Photos coming soon! :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...