Monday, December 19, 2011

Jingling Mah Bells! - Xmas Shoppin... DIZZONE!


I would like to take this moment to thank Amazon.com for being my Santa-Saves-A-Momma this year. Not only did I find all my good-goodies on Amazon for every good (And Gnarly lol) lil elf on my list, but when I pulled a "bonehead move" by listing the WRONG credit card info, they were able to replace the info with the correct ish, and keep the originial ship dates without skipping a beat. Can you say CUSTOMER SERVICE LIKE A MUG? lol I CAN. So hard to find these days!!

**side eye at our many many US companies that outsource to countries that dont even take the time to learn English... yet wanna try "Elluping Ju" ( Helping you ).

Here are some awesome coupons, sales and free shipping codes for the Amazing Amazon.com!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...