Thursday, January 5, 2012

Guess who's Bizzack!! And other New Years' Stuffaroni...

The CURLS are back in town! :) I wore my hair straight ( no heat after the first straightening) for 2 WHOLE weeks! I could have gone longer had I not gotten lazy the last day and slept with no scarf. Shhh! sometimes I get Sweaty Betty Bed Head. SIGH. It was because I'd slept on the leather couch at my moms! Leeemealone! *Crosses arms*  lol

PICS

And now...

New Years Resoluuuuuutions!!!

Its 2012! Out with the old and in with the NEW year :) Here is a list: what I had in 2011 and what I want for 2012!

Been There ...                                           Doing This!!!
- church via phone/Internet                     - Joining a Ministry! Attend once a week.
- Sunday School... sometimes                - Church every Sunday!
- Waiting for Writing inspiration             - Writing EVERY WEEK ( One chapter a month!)
- Binge diets and crazy fasts                  - Balanced diet with MORE fruit n veggies and lean meats!
- Hair Product Junkie                            - Regular Regimen!! Wash 1/week, Tea tree-Shea butter-leave in.
- Classy Boring Mommy style               - buy outrageously fun (but still clothing staples!) stuff that I LIKE!
                                                                * blazers, lace up booties, cone heeled platforms, hounds tooth!
- Glued to the Cell and Cartoons           - HOBBY! 1 book/month. Paint, hair blog and decorate house.
- Time wasting, worrying                       - Turning worry into AWESOMENESS.
- Zumba/Yoga/Jitsu sporadically            - Enroll in a Jitsu, Muy Thai or Zumba class once a week.
- Planning trips and not going                 - Plan and GO. :) Must do a cruise this year.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...