Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sososophisticate! Twist up :)

This look came with a section-wash with Suave herbal moisturizer and Aussie Moist Shampoo. Both contain cones and my hair couldnt care less about them. Go figure. Deep conditioned with Aussie Moist Conditioner and Doo Gro Tea Tree oil for an hour with a cap. Rinsed and followed up with Herbal Essence Hair Happy Moisture Conditioner and a cold water rinse. Skipped the Lacio Lacio leave-in this time, since my hair was soooo happy and quenched from the conditioners ( I forgot. lol). Applied a conditioning olive oil cream and shea butter to seal. Sexy two strand twists updo for the next 2 weeks ( unless I give into the call of the flexis for my interview on Tuesday! lol ) YAY!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...